Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Current Projects report by assignee

Level 4

I have a current projects report that uses prompts to show any projects by the sponsors home team ID.  I want the same exact report but the prompts to show by who the project was assigned to, not the sponsor and I can't figure out how to change the condition to find the assignee and not the sponsor.  The condition I'm currently using is below.

sponsor:homeTeamID=---------------&sponsor:homeTeamID_Mod=in

I just need to know what to change sponsor from to have the condition in the prompt show who the project(s) were assigned to.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Justin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Justin, what specifically are you trying to pull when you say a project 'assigned to'? Are you referring to pulling the project owner name? If you're referring to a project owner, you'd use the 'owner name' field when creating a prompt for your project report. 

Hope this helps!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Justin, what specifically are you trying to pull when you say a project 'assigned to'? Are you referring to pulling the project owner name? If you're referring to a project owner, you'd use the 'owner name' field when creating a prompt for your project report. 

Hope this helps!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )