Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Creative Cloud / Workfront Integration

Level 2

I have managed to get the integration from Photoshop to Workfront functioning. I can go into Photoshop and see my tickets and add my files. I have not been able to get it to work from the Workfront side. I assume I should be able to add a Creative Cloud document to the documents section of a project inside Workfront by navigating to that screen, selecting Add new and be able to pick Creative Cloud from the drop down. I have not been able to locate documentation that would show me how to do that, can someone help, please?

Thank Bill 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, that is not how the creative cloud plugin works. It is one direction from CC to WF. Its best feature is you can create a WF proof from within your CC product without having to do it from WF. So you can create a proof with a CC file, you're just doing it from CC not WF. When you create a proof within WF, you can just select your CC file from the regular file upload option.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, that is not how the creative cloud plugin works. It is one direction from CC to WF. Its best feature is you can create a WF proof from within your CC product without having to do it from WF. So you can create a proof with a CC file, you're just doing it from CC not WF. When you create a proof within WF, you can just select your CC file from the regular file upload option.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )