Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Create New Projects - From Templates Only

Level 2
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to lock down the creation of new projects to only be allowable from Templates? I understand that you can set the ability to create new projects in Access Levels, but it doesn't seem to differentiate a way to only allow creation from Templates. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks. Stacy Gandza, PMP RAPID RTC
1 Reply

Level 4
This is a great idea. Unfortunately I haven't seen a way to do it. It would be great if we could limit to templates and then also only the templates within your group. We've worked around this by having two types of planners - those who can create projects and those who can't - with extra training involved. You could also use an API or fusion to trigger the creation of projects from templates based on rules so the planner wouldn't have to create them, so keeping the planner with restricted access. Elizabeth Ross J Jill