Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Create custom email notifications

Level 2

Can I make custom emails as notifications?  I don't want to customize a current email.  I want to create my own email.  I can't find any information on how to do so.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Karen,

There is some customisation capability in Workfront where you can create your own email templates to support reminder notifications only. You can read on this more here.

You can also customise the header of the current emails that go out, but you suggest that this isn't what you're looking form.  There isn't much else you can do customise emails natively within the system. Your only other option would be to use Fusion . . . with an appropriate Fusion scenario you could watch for specific events and triggers in Workfront and send out an update with words of your choosing, or a completely custom email.

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

I'm interested in something similar to this too - can we bring in data from custom fields into notification emails or approval emails?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Karen,

There is some customisation capability in Workfront where you can create your own email templates to support reminder notifications only. You can read on this more here.

You can also customise the header of the current emails that go out, but you suggest that this isn't what you're looking form.  There isn't much else you can do customise emails natively within the system. Your only other option would be to use Fusion . . . with an appropriate Fusion scenario you could watch for specific events and triggers in Workfront and send out an update with words of your choosing, or a completely custom email.

Best Regards,

Rich.