Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Conditional Formatting in text mode column

Level 2

I'm trying to add conditional formatting to a column I added through text mode. I can't seem to get the conditional formatting correct even with all the statements.

The column is a question and answer from a scorecard. If the answer is < 10%, I'd like it to be red background with red text. If I can at least do one of those, I'll be happy. This is what I used:

displayname=Increased Patient Satisfaction

listdelimiter=

listmethod=nested(alignmentValues).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF(CONTAINS("Increased patient satisfaction",{scoreCardQuestion}.{name}),{scoreCardOption}.{label})

valueformat=HTML

styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false

styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=Increased patient satisfaction

styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=Increased patient satisfaction

styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=< 10%

styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=Value

styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=Value

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=red

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=d30519

styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext=

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3
I have tried to get this to work too, to no avail. The restriction might be due to trying to apply conditional formatting to items in collections. ps. I don't know if it is required or not, but the "false" leg of your IF statement is missing.

Level 2
Thanks Robert! After speaking with WF Help, they informed me I cannot apply conditional formatting to columns created through text mode.