Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Community Spotlight - Skye Boardman

Level 9
Before you read Skye's awesome post, don't forget to give us your feedback on the community here . This is YOUR community. We want to make it as awesome as possible... now to the official business: Skye Boardman works in the marketing division for Symetra, an insurance company that sells to wholesalers and individual producers/agents. Her team creates roughly 300 pieces of collateral a month (this includes brochures, fliers, emails, web pages, and contracts and forms). Each piece is a project or request in Workfront depending on how much we can streamline the process. She currently has a dual role that is comprised partly of designing and maintaining post-sale forms, and partly of Workfront system administration (onboarding and training new teams, creating reports/dashboards, streamlining processes and keeping users up to date with issues or feature mods that are applicable to them). Symetra implemented Workfront almost exactly a year ago, an Skye has been on the front lines since day one. We've done 2 other Community Spotlights, Eric Lucas and Anthony Imgrund . Don't forget to read thier super-informative posts as well! Who do you want to see in the next Community Spotlight? Let me know in the comments! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
1 Reply

Level 10
Very nice. This is a great idea.