Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Combined Issues/Tasks Report

Level 3
Hi! I found this in the help section about how to create a report that has both task and issues:
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
HI Emily, I just had a go and it worked for me! Have you created a Work Item type of the report? Also make sure tat you ddin't leave by accident those square signs in some of the lines. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
Huh... I have never heard of the Work Item before. Although, it does look like it only works if people accept work and that doesn't happen a lot at my company so it is for the best. Personally, I love the Assignment object type and use that for all my task/issue/request needs. At Leap, I did a session on different reports and the info for the report I use in there (pages 38-44). You will just tweak the filters to show you more than just what is Due Today, Tomorrow, or Overdue. Check it out and see if that works for you: http://lp.workfront.com/rs/758-USO-349/images/Product%20Fundamentals%20-%20Reports%20and%20Dashboard... Anthony Imgrund FCB