Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

CL01 Outage Friday - ASIAPAC business hours

Level 2
HI all, I am trying to gain some traction on this. By my calcs the below outage will take place this Friday at approximately 2pm AEST. 4pm NZDT. I cannot understand why these updates continue to be scheduled in this manner! The Proof update just occurred overnight last night so had zero impact to users globally. Workfront itself is scheduled for a different timeslot that will impact thousands of ASIAPAC users on a Friday afternoon and take us all offline for an undetermined amount of time. These updates should be done outside of Business Hours for ALL customers. Any idea who this should be escalated to? Cheers Mel -- Scheduled Maintenance Reminder Workfront Trust Title: Deployment of the 2018.1 Workfront release Planned Start: 2/27/2018 12:00am (-0700) Expected End: 2/27/2018 12:00am (-0700) Affected Infrastructure Components: Workfront Status, WorkfrontDAM Locations: CL01, CL02, CL03, CL04, CL05, WorkfrontDAM Details: The 2018.1 release will be deployed to all clusters and subcomponents, as follows: Proofing: February 27 at 12:00a.m., MST Clusters 2 and 4: February 28 at 8:00p.m., MST Clusters 1, 3, and 5: March 1 at 8:00p.m., MST This post will be updated when the deployment on each cluster is complete. Melanie Metcalfe Director of Project Support Foster Moore International Limited
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Melanie, I share your concern....I must admit that I've been so flat out doing my reporting outside of Workfront because their resource planning tools are all broken, that I have not paid enough attention to the 18.1 update-related outage in business hours tomorrow. I will email someone at workfront and cc you on it. Regards, David David Cornwell