Expand my Community achievements bar.

Changing assignment Status ?

Level 1

I am creating a report that filters through a task that is assigned to two different people to see the one person's individual progress/percent complete of the task. I filtered through assignment status to see if the individual completed the task or not. I am creating a chart for the report. For assignment status the default is: Done, Working, Requested. Is it possible to change or add to the report/chart to make the (Requested) part show up as late.  

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm not sure what you're asking.

* There's no way to change or add to the list of assignment statuses. I'd also argue that "requested" isn't really the same as late.

* There's certainly a way to run an assignment report so that you can specifically show assignments that are past due and still only in "requested" status -- but this wouldn't be something you could change on a report or chart.

Level 1

What I need help with is making a report that is getting one person's individual progress/percent complete of a task that was assigned to 2 different people and making the report a chart that shows the tasks that were late/not complete and done/completed of that individual person.

Community Advisor

There's not really any way to track this type of thing (percent complete) based on individual assignment. The percent complete is a field on the task -- not a field for each individual assignee, but something each task holder should weigh in on.

I suppose you can try running an assignment report and group it by task progress status (we don't really care to use this field, but it will probably give you late if that's what you want to go by) and then by assignment status (this will give you who is done/not done)