Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Changes to Workfront Reporting: Canvas Dashboard

Level 5

I just finished watching the recorded version of of of the Summit 2023 sessions: The Future of Adobe Workfront - S602. At around the 33 minute mark it gets into the updates for Workfront Reporting (Reporting Canvas) & that the reporting canvas beta is being more or less scrapped with a new focus on only what is happening in the system now. With historical data/trends being extractable via AEP(? i think i miss heard what this is ?) to a database software and then relying on Power BI to visualize. The future version of reporting will be component based through the Canvas Dashboard

I guess my question on all of this is twofold: 

1. When should we expect access to this AEP extraction? I'd like to get this in our backlog for planning as I'm sure I'm going to need to lean on the IT folks in our Org for the new PowerBI setup.

2. I'd like to join the beta for the new canvas dashboard to provide feedback. Is there a signup link? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

ad 2. Canvas dashboard is early opt-in feature available for everyone, but it has to be enabled by admin in layout template area:

Rafal_Bainie_0-1681215978779.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

ad 2. Canvas dashboard is early opt-in feature available for everyone, but it has to be enabled by admin in layout template area:

Rafal_Bainie_0-1681215978779.png