Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Change to Kanban card look?

Community Advisor

Was there a recent change to the way Kanban cards look? This is what they are looking like today. I can see the advantage of having the project name there for most teams, but for this particular team all their issues are in the same project. So the project name is just noise for them and it takes up space where the issue name used to wrap, and they are clicking the project name link by mistake and going into the wrong place.

I'm not finding anything in the enhancement release notes about this. We would definately prefer that the project name is one of those optional fields that you can add if needed.

0694X00000DTWDpQAP.png

6 Replies

Employee

Hi Heather,

I submitted this to the documentation team to see if they need to update the release notes or what exactly is going on here. I'll post an update when I get one.

Thanks,

Kyna

Employee

Hey Heather,

I don't know if you ended up submitting a support ticket for this, but I think this has been rolled back now.

Thanks,

Kyna

Community Advisor

I did not submit a ticket yet. And yes, it looks like it's rolled back now.

Is this something I should be watching for in upcoming enhancements?

Employee

Hi Heather,

I think it might be. I'll reach out to the product team to see if they can confirm.

Thanks,

Kyna

Employee

Yes, we are releasing several new features and updating the UI in the new Workfront experience. It should go into preview shortly. What you saw was accidentally released, so we had to pull it back.

Employee

The new features will almost all be related to the task boards for the next few months.