Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Capturing ( by percent ) total weekly time by user against contracted hours

Level 1

Hi All

Im trying to find a way to capture ( by percent ) total weekly time by user against their contracted weekly hours ( 37.5 ).

I've created a Timesheet report which captures the total weekly hours ( timesheet:totalHours ) and also a user custom form that details the users contracted weekly hours. What I cant seem to do is work out how to create a custom column give me a percent value - I'm thinking (timesheet:totalHours/DE:WeeklyCapacityHours*100 ).

I've looked at a custom forms as well but theres no opting to create a calculated field for timesheets ( very very annoying ).

Has anyone done anything similar or have any advice/guidance?

Marc

0694X00000G7HdlQAF.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 6

Hi @Marc Fletcher‚ ,

we are using Fusion (you could use the API as well), to calculate the weekly normtime/capacity and then store that value in the extRefID field of the timesheet. You can then use that on a timesheet report or timesheet list to calculate the value. Here for example the missing normtime:

displayname=Missing Norm Time

textmode=true

valueexpression=IF(ISBLANK({extRefID})=false,SUB({totalHours},NUMBER({extRefID})),"")

valueformat=doubleAsDouble

Hope this helps!

Chris