Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Can you report on Tasks added to My Priority

Level 4

We have task reports that our users use (filtered for $$USER.ID) to find their work. We would like to surface those tasks that are a users priority (as set by the user). 

Is there a way to show which tasks have been added to my priority within a TASK REPORT ?

Add To My Priority.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Matt_McC There aren't any fields in the API that would allow you to report on tasks added to "My Priority" - however, I did surface this suggestion to the Workfront Product team to see if this is something that could be added to the roadmap. If you want to submit this to the Ideas tab and share that link with me, I can provide them with your details! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I can't figure out how to report on assignments in My Priority...curious if there is a way!
As an alternative, just making sure you know you can have your users group their task list by My Priority, that can at least group them together...

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1686662762837.png

Note you can only have up to 20 assignments (tasks/issues) in My Priority.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 4

Thanks Madalyn, I did not know the list was limited to 20. It feels like you should be able to show "My Priority" tasks in a task list but I can't see any way to pull it in.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Matt_McC There aren't any fields in the API that would allow you to report on tasks added to "My Priority" - however, I did surface this suggestion to the Workfront Product team to see if this is something that could be added to the roadmap. If you want to submit this to the Ideas tab and share that link with me, I can provide them with your details!