Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Copy Boards or Create a Board Template

Level 2

I have a board that I want to reuse much like a project template.  I don't see an option to either create a board template nor to even copy an existing board.  Can someone point me to a video or workaround.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@DaleGa It looks like this same question was asked in the Ask the Experts - Agile in Workfront discussion thread. In short, yes this feature is coming. A user will be able to copy a Board. In addition, a user should be able to save a board as a template and then share it out with other users.

HERE is a link to the Ask the Expert session recording and slide deck for reference as well! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there, it's not available yet and I don't know the timeframe, but you WILL be able to copy a Board or use a Board as a template. I'm afraid I don't know a workaround in the interim. 

If you found this answer useful, please mark correct to help others : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@DaleGa It looks like this same question was asked in the Ask the Experts - Agile in Workfront discussion thread. In short, yes this feature is coming. A user will be able to copy a Board. In addition, a user should be able to save a board as a template and then share it out with other users.

HERE is a link to the Ask the Expert session recording and slide deck for reference as well!