Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can you report/display on SSO Attribute fields?

Level 9
Is there a way to report on SSO attribute mapped fields? For instance, I want to pull into our directory view what the mapped attribute is of the users department. Christina Jarosz Ascensus
6 Replies

Level 10
Hi - What I would recommend is going to your Map User Attribute area in the SSO area of Setup. That shows you the Workfront field and then you can just put those fields into your directory view. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 9
Hmm. So we are setup with SAML 2.0 and it is configured correctly (I get the confirmation screen, and also our users access just fine) but the attributes won't stick to map. So they would be there already, if they were mapped. Got it. Thanks. The larger question is why aren't they mapping? Christina Jarosz Ascensus

Level 10
Make sure you are very exact with your Directory Attribute. It is case sensitive and like for us, we originally forgot the _ in telephone number and that caused the mapping to fail. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 9
It's strange - they'll map for certain users but not others - I don't see any difference in their username (no extra characters) or setup. Christina Jarosz Ascensus

Level 10
Hmm... maybe that information is not in the directory you are connecting to. I know for us (since we have multiple agencies in one global instance) some information doesn't show because the agency just doesn't keep track of that in Active Directory. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 9
Nope...it's in there...crazy, right? Christina Jarosz Ascensus