Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Can you password protect a document in Workfront?

Level 4

I'm looking for some guidance and best practice on holding documentation within Workfront. How do others handle sensitive and/or proprietary documentation within projects? I know when a password protected document is uploaded, the password carries in. But is there a way to password protect a document within Workfront itself?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi @Leigh Hasty‚

Have you received any answer for this post. Since, I donot see such possibility and excited to know about.

Mvh

Kundan

Level 4

Hello Kundan,

I have not received any responses on my question above. I work for a bank and so protecting customer's information is an obsession. I run a weekly report to assist me in monitoring. Luckily we only have 85 users right now, but if we get many more users it could easily become difficult to manage. I just recently attended the system admin bootcamp, so I think I'll post it on their private group too and will let you know what that group suggests.

Leigh