Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Can we use Workfront for CRUD operations?

Level 2

I have a requirement to create a form to gather product details and then should be able to edit product details later on. E.g. Using a custom form I can fill product details like Product ID, Description, Price, Discount etc. Then I should be able to see report of all the products and should also be able to edit product details.

How can I achieve this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Manish,

Absolutely! You can use Workfront’s Custom Data features to capture (and expand) additional Product Details information as you create, read, update, and delete it.

To illustrate, I invite you to read this Can Your PPM Software Diffuse a Bomb blog post.

To learn more about how to get started, search here in 0ne for “Custom Forms”.

Finally, for best results, steer clear of making any custom parameters required, so people can save their work at any time (vs having to make up an answer they don’t yet know for certain).

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Manish,

Absolutely! You can use Workfront’s Custom Data features to capture (and expand) additional Product Details information as you create, read, update, and delete it.

To illustrate, I invite you to read this Can Your PPM Software Diffuse a Bomb blog post.

To learn more about how to get started, search here in 0ne for “Custom Forms”.

Finally, for best results, steer clear of making any custom parameters required, so people can save their work at any time (vs having to make up an answer they don’t yet know for certain).

Regards,

Doug

Thanks a bunch Doug that was so quick and useful response.

Also can you provide me with the following pointers or docs to assist me creating Technical Design Document for my client:

• Technical Architecture diagram (of Workfront, Workfront Fusion, and some diagram showing Integration with Adobe DAM system)
  • General Non Functional and Tech Requirements e.g. Standard KPIs and Performance benchmarks
  • System Tasks (Administration, Housekeeping etc.)
  • Standard Workfront setup steps like U