Expand my Community achievements bar.

May User Group Call, 5/28, 1:30-2:30pm

Community Advisor

Any topics of interest for our call next week? Let me know if you need the Webex invite sent to you.

I saw Vesco posted a question about automated PDFs that's still looking pretty lonely. Vesco if you're able to join us, let's chat about that. Maybe we just need some context on what you're looking for.

4 Replies

Employee

I am hoping to join again if you guys don't mind. And if we have a few topic ideas by end of week, I might even be able to bring someone from Training or Support to answer questions. As we learned last time, I'm woefully inadequate for that. Haha. Let me know!

Community Advisor

If no one else has anything pressing they'd like more info on directly from folks at Workfront, I'd love a quick overview of the Enterprise Scenario Planner. I noticed I have access to it in Preview, so I joined the Beta Discussion group. But I haven't had a chance to look into it at all.

Level 1

Thank you for the note Heather, I will bring more context to the conversation at the meeting. Another topic that may be interesting to discuss...We are about to go live with our first instance of Workfront. Are there any tips and tricks? Things that you'd never do again? Things that worked very well? Are there KPIs that you provided to your Management team to discuss progress? Would love the feedback!

Oh! and if it isn't too much...During our launch, we are doing the following:

• We are trying to use Fusion... with emphasis on trying :-)
  • Can we discuss how rollups values to the portfolio should work? Ours so far don't
  • OK...I think I'm done now...Looking forward to connecting!

Level 2

@Heather Kulbacki‚ Hi Heather, I wanted to join the call this week and wanted to make sure I have the correct meeting invite -- I wasn't able to successfully join the call last month and I think I may have had an old meeting planner. Can you please send me the updated one? tomlinsonn@upmc.edu

Thanks!