Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can't view Proofs or Proof Workflows in Preview Environment

Level 6

Hi Community,

I've never been able to access proofs / view proofing workflow or view printing preview that I create in the Preview environment. I'm a Sys Admin. Is there a solution for this please?

MattWindsor_0-1706268657001.png

Thanks

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

This might be a firewall/security issue at the enterprise level of your organization.

We encountered an almost identical issue last year. In our situation, the firewall was blocking IPs and subdomains from proofhq.com that were/are being referenced as part of the proofing functionality. (WF acquired Proofhq back in 2015).

To resolve, we opened a ticket with Workfront Customer Support and together it took a few days to resolve. Adobe provided this reference for our IT folks to review, which helped them understand things better https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/get-started-adminis...

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Happy to help out if I can.

Please mark correct response if this helps resolve the matter.

Cheers,

-Jonathan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

This might be a firewall/security issue at the enterprise level of your organization.

We encountered an almost identical issue last year. In our situation, the firewall was blocking IPs and subdomains from proofhq.com that were/are being referenced as part of the proofing functionality. (WF acquired Proofhq back in 2015).

To resolve, we opened a ticket with Workfront Customer Support and together it took a few days to resolve. Adobe provided this reference for our IT folks to review, which helped them understand things better https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/get-started-adminis...

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Happy to help out if I can.

Please mark correct response if this helps resolve the matter.

Cheers,

-Jonathan