Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Autoprovisioning based on parameters

Level 9

Hello,

does anybody have some experiences concerning autoprovisioning of users in a Workfront instance, which is already migrated to the Adobe Admin Console?

I am aware of the fact, that I can setup automatic creation of users in Workfront, but I need a solution to provide them with a specific licence and assigning an access level based on parameters coming from the identity provider.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Lars

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Great question. I had the same issue and use Fusion to update the user's home group and access level after the initial creation. I'm sure there's a way to do it within the API but that's not my strongest area of expertise.

@Karlton_Harrison is my go-to for all things API. Hey friend! Do you have any tricks up your sleeves?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Great question. I had the same issue and use Fusion to update the user's home group and access level after the initial creation. I'm sure there's a way to do it within the API but that's not my strongest area of expertise.

@Karlton_Harrison is my go-to for all things API. Hey friend! Do you have any tricks up your sleeves?

Level 9

Hello Monique,

getting back to this: does your Fusion scenario also to talk the the User Management API?

I would like to achieve, that a user is created in a specific group using the Adobe Admin Console and based on this group assignment a group / layout template / ... assignment for Workfront is done via Fusion.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Lars

Community Advisor

Hi Lars! Not yet, but that is on my 2024 roadmap. I need to find the proper IT team to work with to make it happen.

Level 6

Hi Lars,

Following your conversation as we have been contacted to migrate and we currently add users and provision them using Fusion. We have a call set up next week with Adobe to discuss their User Management API.

Thanks,

Stacey