Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Can't inline edit a report - access denied.

Level 10

I am suddenly having a lot of issues with Access to things that used to work in the before times. Here is the one I can't figure out, any advice would be most appreciated.

A have an Expense-type report on a dashboard. The report and dashboard has been shared with the Team to Manage and it's on their layout template as a tab in the Projects so the Team can type in the expenses for each project.

The only way they can now do is it to add a New Expense to the report, which they can edit. This creates a duplicate entry in the report so now ther are 2 entries for each project -- one can be edited and the other can't.

Is this perhaps happening due to the change to the New Experience? Did anybody have this happen and is there a fix?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Jill,

This sounds a lot like something is broken... did you end up submitting a support ticket on this? If not, I think you should.

Sorry about this!

Kyna

Level 10

I just don't have time right now for more support tickets. On this one I found a workaround and it's kind of working so I'm letting it go!