Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is it possible to configure a task to auto-repeat, as in the the Reminders macOS and iOS apps?

Level 2

I've been looking for a way to automate repetition of tasks without pre-generating a task list. Ideally, a single task that automatically creates a new one once all prior criteria are met.

Example use cases:

• Once a task is completed, and a start day-of-week is met, a new task is generated and assigned.
  • A number of days has passed since a list of tasks was completed, and a new list is generated and assigned.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Mikal,

Currently that's not functionality we have, but if you wanted to vote in the Innovation Lab on a few ideas (or submit a new one) there are a few listed here that might be worthy of a quick vote.

This one is from @Heather Kulbacki‚ https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0874X000000sYdGQAU/detail and she even gathered a few others that might relate‚Äîand it looks like it's already under consideration.

@Jeremy Flores‚ for visibility for you!

Kyna

Level 2

Thanks Kyna!

I've left a response on the post you linked and liked it.