Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Can pin titles be renamed?

Level 2

I am new to the NWE and thought I'd pin some items from the Setup menu that I use frequently for less clicks. I was able to pin the Setup, Log in As on the toolbar so that I only click once instead of going to the main menu, selecting Settings, Log In As. The pin title displays as "Setup". I also wanted to pin Custom Forms and the pin title is "Setup" so now I have 2 set ups. Can pin titles be renamed?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi - To the best of my knowledge, this is not available yet. The only thing that can be renamed is a custom dashboard on the left nav of an object.

Level 10

This sure would be nice. I loved that I could separately pin areas in Setup I use frequently as an Admin, but was bummed they are all just pinned as "Setup."

Employee Advisor

@Leanne Neild‚ @Anthony Imgrund‚ and @Kevin Quosig‚ I'd highly recommend up-voting THIS suggestion on the Innovation Lab regarding renaming/customizing pin names!