Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can pin titles be renamed?

Level 2

I am new to the NWE and thought I'd pin some items from the Setup menu that I use frequently for less clicks. I was able to pin the Setup, Log in As on the toolbar so that I only click once instead of going to the main menu, selecting Settings, Log In As. The pin title displays as "Setup". I also wanted to pin Custom Forms and the pin title is "Setup" so now I have 2 set ups. Can pin titles be renamed?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi - To the best of my knowledge, this is not available yet. The only thing that can be renamed is a custom dashboard on the left nav of an object.

Level 10

This sure would be nice. I loved that I could separately pin areas in Setup I use frequently as an Admin, but was bummed they are all just pinned as "Setup."

Employee Advisor

@Leanne Neild‚ @Anthony Imgrund‚ and @Kevin Quosig‚ I'd highly recommend up-voting THIS suggestion on the Innovation Lab regarding renaming/customizing pin names!