Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can I see your intake form?

Level 2
We're struggling with the set up for the intake form and I'd really like to see other examples. We're a marketing communications department which houses design, web, marketing, and pr. Thank you! Carolyn Steigleman SJU Company
4 Replies

Level 4
Hello Carolyn, We currently don't use Workfront for our intake form for new requests in the marketing department. It is not because Workfront can't do it, its because at the time it was set up we didn't have review licenses for everyone so we wanted people to be able to submit requests without having to log into Workfront. It is not just a question of time and priority to set it all up but for now it sits on our public website. I am in the technology department, but I thought I would share what our marketing group asks for for their intake of new requests. They have a few different ones, but there main one is the project request. The other forms are for specific things like web updates, etc.

Level 2
Thank you so much Scott, this is helpful! Carolyn Steigleman Saint Joseph's University

Level 1
HI Scott: Tulane seems to have a great process in place not only for requesting work from the marketing department but also for submitting materials to share with the campus. It's a bit off topic for this forum, but I'd love to know what software systems are behind LoyolaToday . I'm intrigued by the opportunity to break out communications between Faculty/Staff and Students. Thank you for any info you can share. Best, Leandre Leandre Waldo Champlain College Incorporated

Level 4
Hello Leandre, That is a home grown solution that was built. We used SharePoint at one point but realized that it wasn't fulfilling the requirements needed for how they wanted to manage the communications so the application was built specifically for the requirements that they wanted, like breaking it out between student and fac/staff/admin. SharePoint had the capabilities to do that as well with the permissions but there was other requirements that they wanted that also fueled the move away from it and onto a home grown solution. Thanks! Scott Scott Sax Loyola University Maryland