Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can a journal report be used to track how many times an individual task date is adjusted?

Level 4

@skyehansen I saw you post this link on journal entry reports and it got me thinking on another report I'd like to see... Can a journal report be used to track how many times a planned completion date was changed on a project? Or would it just show the project's planned completion date adjusting accordingly? Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm not sure what you mean by "adjusting accordingly" but just as you can track project completion dates, you can also track task completion dates similarly. You would just have to adjust the filter to look for tasks rather than projects? Hope I read your question right.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm not sure what you mean by "adjusting accordingly" but just as you can track project completion dates, you can also track task completion dates similarly. You would just have to adjust the filter to look for tasks rather than projects? Hope I read your question right.