Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Calendars on Dashboards?

Employee

Hi All,

I recently had one of my group admins leave 😪 She is the owner of a couple calendars and I know those will stop working if I deactivate her account. However, I'm not finding a way to pull a report to show what dashboards these are on so I can copy and replace them. Anyone have to do this before?

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

nvm -- William got it for me. The correct valueexpression is

valueexpression={calendarPortalSection}

(just about the only thing I didn't try)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I got close but then I gave up. Maybe you can take my code and get closer.

VIEW:

displayname=Calendar ID

listdelimiter=<br>

listmethod=nested(portalTabSections).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression={calendarPortalSection}.{ID}

valueformat=HTML

This generates a GUID which appears on dashboards that contain calendars and is left blank on dashboards that don't contain calendars. I don't know of a way to get a calendar GUID from the calendar itself but with this view I guess you could cobble together a filter for the GUID you find. Or if not, you can run a full dashboard report, download to excel and just search for all the GUIDs corresponding to that one GUID you are looking for? Good luck!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

nvm -- William got it for me. The correct valueexpression is

valueexpression={calendarPortalSection}

(just about the only thing I didn't try)

Employee
You are the best - thank you! I logged in as the leaving user and added her name to the name of all of the calendars she owned - ran your report and used the quick filter to find any with her name on them. Worked great!!