Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Calendars and Custom Forms

Level 2
Is there anyway that I can have a calendar field that displays the actual calendar - instead of a pop up calendar where they pick the date & it puts the date in the field? Also - if I have a field that contains the Approval date, can I add +6w to the approval date for a future date 6 weeks out? Patricia Cowles
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Patricia, So do you just want to show the calendar within a field on a task? I.e. having it display the whole time? If so I don't think that's possible. As another option you could go to Reporting, then Calendars. Then create a calendar to show what you want, then create a dashboard and add the calendar to the dashboard. Then, add the dashboard onto your project tabs by customising the tabs or layout template. Re the approval date, which exact field are you talking about? If you just want to add 6 weeks to a date field you could do this by adding a custom calculated field with the ADDDAYS function. Regards, David Cornwell