Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Calendars -- Ability to Ignore Actual Dates

Employee

Hi everyone - I'm excited to announce another calendar enhancement now available in Preview. This new feature is planned to remain in Preview for two weeks before it releases to Production! You will now have more control over how objects display in Calendar Reports by opting to ignore actual dates even when they're available. Previously, the calendar would automatically use Actual dates once they were available. Check out the full details and demo video here: https://one.workfront.com/s/article/20-3-release-overview-760883140?language=en_US.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Level 10

SO HAPPY!!!

Question: Can we have a little poll about what the default is? ;)

Since we have a ton of calendars, I'd prefer Actual Dates field be No as the default.

So far in Preview, I'd have to go through all the colors on all the calendars to change the setting before I can turn on the ability for actual dates to actually be actual.

Employee

THAT GIF. YES. I'll let Jeremy chime in about the poll, I just had to say I love the gif! 0690z000008YLPBAA4.gif

Level 10

I'm jealous, how did you get yours in the post itself?!?!

Employee

I just uploaded the .gif file type as an image and it started playing! I don't think I did anything special outside of that. If you upload a .gif image what happens?

Community Advisor

YES!! I saw an announcement about this yesterday and immediately added an item to my work list to update my calendars as soon as this is in Production!

Employee

@Doug Den Hoed‚ you are far too kind! We're happy to bring this to fruition. @Anthony Imgrund‚ never hurts to take a poll.