Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Calculated filed in a Custom Form question

Level 3
Hello Workfront Community, Hopefully, someone can help me with my question. I'm creating a Custom Form with an Invoice Date field and a calculated field next to it, and I would like the calculated field to add 20 days to the invoice date filed? Does anyone know what the calculation would be? Thanks in advance Cliff De Jong *IEHP
6 Replies

Level 1
ADDDAYS(DE:customInvoiceDateField, 20) adddays will, in this case, add 20 days to the invoice date and return a date. Jayme Ipema Level Data

Level 3
I am getting an invalid expression. Am I doing something wrong? Cliff De Jong *IEHP

Level 8
Try ADDDAYS({customInvoiceDateField},20) (removed space and DE:, and added { } around field name. Adina Pierce Cisco

Level 3
I'm still getting invalid expression. Cliff De Jong IEHP

Level 8
Is the customInvoiceDateField on the form you're adding the expression to? Are both fields set to the Date format? (also it strips the {} after I save it, so you don't need those)

Level 3
Only the invoice date filed was set to date, but not the calculated field, now it is and it's working just as you have explained. The result is now 20 days from invoice date, shown below. Thanks again for your assistance it has been a big help. Cliff De Jong IEHP