Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Calculate difference between Tasks on a Project Report

Level 3
Hello, I'm trying to calculate the number of days between 2 different tasks on a Project Report. Here is the Value Expression I'm attempting without results ... valueexpression=DATEDIFF(IF(CONTAINS(" Task1 ",{name}),{projectedCompletionDate}),IF(CONTAINS(" Task2 ",{name}),{projectedCompletionDate})) The formula works, when comparing the same Task, ie... Task1 Actual or Planned Date to Task1 Projected Date. Unfortunately that's not what I'm trying to accomplish.... I need to compare 2 different tasks. Example, of working formula.... valueexpression=DATEDIFF(IF(CONTAINS("Task1",{name}),{projectedCompletionDate}),IF(CONTAINS("Task1",{name}),{actualCompletionDate})) Thanks for any suggestions on how to accomplish this. Patricia Patricia Greene
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3
If it's helpful, I've added the rest of the text mode code to see this is using collections.: displayname=Days between Task 1 and Task 2 listdelimiter=‍ listmethod=nested(tasks).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=DATEDIFF(IF(CONTAINS("Task1",{name}),{projectedCompletionDate}),IF(CONTAINS("Task2",{name}),{projectedCompletionDate})) valueformat=html Thanks!! Patricia Greene JLL