Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Business Case In The New Experience?

Level 4

How do i view the Business Case of a project in the new experience? I need to budget resources for a new project and can't find the Business Case tab.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Just curious - does your profile have a template assigned? it might be hiding the option

alt option as I have been seeing strange things with Chrome of late - try viewing in incognito mode

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 8

I see it on the left side after Project Details and before Updates.

0690z000009Ct1hAAC.png

Level 4

That's what I thought but I don't see it. How do I turn on a view where I can see that? I go from Project Details to Updates, no Business Case.

Am I missing something?

0690z000009DBxeAAG.jpg

Correct answer by
Level 9

Just curious - does your profile have a template assigned? it might be hiding the option

alt option as I have been seeing strange things with Chrome of late - try viewing in incognito mode

Level 4

I'll have to check my profile but I don't think so. I'll check the browser as well, I'm running on Edge currently.

Level 4

That was it! It was the Profile Template I had set, updated all that, not it looks like it works. Thanks for the help.

Level 1

Have you been able to find the Export to PDF option for the full Business Case? I can't find that in the new experience

Level 5

It does seem to hide sometimes. Last time it disappeared I closed all my Chrome windows and reset the zoom in Chrome to 100% and it came back.

Level 10

Great....this helped lead me to layout templates, where Business Case needed to be activated (shown).