Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Bulk Attach Custom Form To Documents

Level 3

Does anyone know of a way to select multiple documents and attach a custom from like you can for issues/projects?

I've tried a document report, within the documents area, and within the project the documents are housed in and I don't see it as an option. 

4 Replies

Community Advisor

If I recall correctly, this can't be done. You can use fusion (or probably see if the good folks at AtApp Store can do it for you), otherwise through a document report the fastest way is to put a checkbox field on the document form (I don't really care what you call it) and expose that column in a view, and then inline edit and check it line by line.

Thanks for the tag, @skyehansen: right you are!

@Miranda_Davis, I invite you to consider our Excel Updater solution, via which you could export the document IDs of interest to Excel, add a second column with the categoryID (custom form) of interest, and then upload in order to attach that custom form on mass. With form then attached, in a second pass, you could then also update the data via Excel in a similar fashion

Regards,

Doug

Do you know of a way to bulk edit those document forms once attached? 

There's no native feature to bulk update documents, @Miranda_Davis, but as I mentioned, a "second pass" via Excel Updater can then do so.

Regards,

Doug