Expand my Community achievements bar.

Building and implementing Workfront for a creative team in higher ed and need examples of job descriptions so I can negotiate my role.

Level 2

I'm building Workfront with Zee Jay Digital and getting ready to go into implementation and training. We have a marketing department of about 40 people. I'll be the sole administrator and intake coordinator. I'm classified as a project manger now, but I'd like to negotiate for a raise and change in role to more of a mar tech leader. Does anyone have experience with this in higher ed marketing? Any advice? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2

Here's what I did... 

I searched out some Workfront Systems Administrator job descriptions. I uploaded them to ChatGPT along with a prompt of my goal and had it suggest a pitch outline. I used that to create a presentation and added in some institutional examples of salary and the process of how to change a role. Wish me luck!

Employee Advisor

@JanelleCurry Our team hosted an event a few months ago called Making the Case for a Full-Time System Admin that I'd recommend you review, as it talks about how to build your business case. That follow-up post includes a link to the recording and sample job descriptions (for both a System Admin and Group Admin) that you can hopefully pull ideas and responsibilities from! 

Level 2

Thanks @NicholeVargas !

I watched that and used it in my presentation as well!