Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Breadcrumbs Issue with Users

Level 2

Greetings - I've run into a problem I've never seen before. I recently inherited a system, and some of my users are unable to see a project's breadcrumbs, even after I have assigned a Portfolio, Program, and Group. Is there something in the layout template I need to fix for those users? When I researched it, I couldn't find it in the manual. Thank You - Deb

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Deborah - If the users don't have access to the higher level objects it won't show the breadcrumb trail at the top.

What I can see

KellieGardner_3-1712850851909.png

What a user who doesn't have permissions to the portfolio sees

KellieGardner_2-1712850806156.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

HI @DeborahLeigh123,

Breadcrumbs might be browser specific, so if you Login As those users and can then see the breadcrumbs in question, I’d suggest you then have them try another browser and/or clear their browser cache.

On the other hand, if you then don’t see them either, a support ticket is likely in order.

Regards,

Doug

Greetings Doug! Thank you so much for your comments. I started here but realized the issue was around access to the Program and Portfolio above it. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Deborah - If the users don't have access to the higher level objects it won't show the breadcrumb trail at the top.

What I can see

KellieGardner_3-1712850851909.png

What a user who doesn't have permissions to the portfolio sees

KellieGardner_2-1712850806156.png

Level 2

Thank you Kellie! That's exactly what was happening. I appreciate that! Deb