Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Brain freeze: project report showing projects related to requests stored in 1 project

Level 4

Hi all,

I'm having a brain freeze here. I'm hoping that one of our community members could help me out.

Some requests are routed to a separate project (project "X"). I want to create a report showing me all projects with a resolve link to the requests in my project "X".

I can't think straight anymore, so I'm hoping for your backup.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Thanks William!

Unfortunately, this only gives me half of the solution. It, indeed, gives me the projects that are converted from a request in that project, but It doesn't give me the projects that have been manually added as the Resolve Project to a request in that project. 

I kept trying and came up with the following code, which actually works:

resolvables:projectID={project X ID}
resolvables:projectID_Mod=eq

Thanks again for your help and pointing me in the right direction!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 8

Hello Femke,

the ID of the resolved request is stored in the field convertedOpTaskOriginatorID. Therefore you could add the following textmode to your filter

convertedOpTaskOriginatorID_Mod=notblank

to only get the projects, which have this link.

Regards

Lars

Level 4

Hi Lars, thanks for your help, it is truly appreciated!

I see that this field relates to the ID of the user who submitted the original request.

It doesn't relate to the project where the request is stored, unfortunately.

Kind regards,

Femke

Level 8

Oh, sorry. I did not recognize that. 

But using the textmode by @William-- should be solution!

Community Advisor

Hi Femke, 

convertedOpTask:projectID={project_X_ID}
convertedOpTask:projectID_Mod=eq

In a project report will return a list of projects whose originating issue is currently stored in "Project X." 

If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf

Correct answer by
Level 4

Thanks William!

Unfortunately, this only gives me half of the solution. It, indeed, gives me the projects that are converted from a request in that project, but It doesn't give me the projects that have been manually added as the Resolve Project to a request in that project. 

I kept trying and came up with the following code, which actually works:

resolvables:projectID={project X ID}
resolvables:projectID_Mod=eq

Thanks again for your help and pointing me in the right direction!