Expand my Community achievements bar.

Billed Revenue and Billed Hours

Level 10
Hi there, I was trying to fin it myself but i'm afraid i'm running out of options *(Which there wasn't too many anyway.. :) ) Is there a way or text mode trick to get the amount of Billed Hours out of Billed Revenue? We bill our hours and expenses on projects. On of the sponsors ask if we could have it separated on a project level so he could see what is Billable Revenue (which is doable) and what amount of out it is Billed Hours. Hope that makes sense. Any ideas? Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Anyone please? Community please don't let me down :D Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 8
I did some playing around with reports, and the only way I found to report on billed hours was to do an Hour report, and filter by billing record -> billing date. I grouped by project name, and then I added "billed revenue" as one of the fields, summarized by Average. I haven't gotten to this point yet...but you can then subtract the billed revenue from the Hour -> Resource Revenue total/sum. Adina Pierce Cisco