Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Big bug with filters for Unassigned Tasks in Workload Balancers also with moving hours from assigned to unassigned

Level 4

Hi All,

Just wanted to post a warning here for any of you using Unassigned Filters for Job Role in the Workload Balancer. If you are filter for a job role, and a task that has that job role has more than one job role assigned to it, the filter displays all of the planned hours for that task, not just the hours associated for the job role that you are filtering for. For instance, if you have a tasks that is 40 hours with a designer and a developer assigned to it, with each role having 20 hours, and you filter for just designer, it will show as 40 hours needed.

The other bug is if you have hours on a simple duration task assigned to someone, and you unassigned them to a job role, it wipes out the planned hours.

The first bug I mentioned was present before, which I pointed out, and it was fixed after several weeks. It appears that it was reintroduced with the new enhancements to the workload balancer.

The second bug I pointed out to them a few months ago, it is apparently a harder thing to fix, and they are keeping me updated, but now with how easy it is to drag and drop hours within the workload balancer to see what happens, I think this could start impacting people more.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies