Expand my Community achievements bar.

Best way to see users' "Working On" and "Work Requests" info/tasks that are no longer included in the new Workfront experience?

Level 2

Formerly, the "Working On" and "Work Requests" tabs on individual user views were my main resources for quickly identifying which tasks of which projects my Workfront users were currently engaged in and/or had been assigned -- along with related info like scheduled due date, RUSH status, etc. Now that those tabs are no longer included in the new Workfront experience's individual user view, what's the best way for me to quickly see that same info? In other words, I'm looking for a dashboard of sorts that will quickly show me what my users' workloads are in order to help determine their availability/capacity for additional task assignments.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi - I'm attaching a report I shared at Leap in 2018. It is an assignment report (so it includes both tasks and issues).

Changes you can do for this:

1. Add the column Assignment -> Status. That will let you know if the task or issue is still a Work Request or if the user has select Work On It
  2. Add a report prompt for Assigned To ID so that you can pick and choose the users you want to see. (And then in the filters, you can remove the Assigned To Home Group ID filters since you won't need them)

Also, feel free to remove that Planned Completion Date filters as well if you want to see everything assigned to the user.

Let me know if you have any questions about building the report.

Level 2

Anthony, thanks for sharing this! I'll give it a whirl.