Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

API Training / Classes

Level 8
Hello! I am wanting to dig into API and learn how to use it. We have a couple of resources within our company, but they are not on my team and I'm at the mercy of their "day job" to get help when we need it. Does anyone have recommendations on classes or training to learn how to use API? Thanks! Wendy White AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. dba GM Financial
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
Hi Wendy - in terms of currently available info, I highly recommend downloading a tool like

Level 8
Thanks, David! This is very helpful. I appreciate the pointers on where to start. Wendy White AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. dba GM Financial

Level 2
Improved training on the API is needed but unfortunately we are not there yet. With Melinda joining the team we'll definitely have some nice resources but those won't be done until we head into 2019. Thanks, Tracy Tracy Smith Workfront

Level 1
Hi - Would you please provide links to the training-to-be that you mentioned? It has been almost a year, so hoping it is available now. Thanks, Kathryn Alexander Bose Automotive