Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Anyone else not receiving the community digest emails?

Community Advisor

I've got my emails set to daily digest, but just realized I didn't see any emails yesterday and none again this morning. Looks like the last digest emails I received came through Thursday evening.

I know this community isn't THAT quiet! :)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You guys are awesome. We actually did have a problem with the emails that started at the end of last week. We looked into it and found the solution so you should start getting the emails again after today! Thank you @Heather Kulbacki‚ @Christina Jarosz‚ @Anthony Imgrund‚ for coming to the community without the emails! You guys are just the best.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 9

Yes! I was just about to email @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ about it. I came here to make sure I didnt somehow unsubscribe. The last one I received was Thursday night as well.

Level 10

I just logged in thinking maybe my notifications got shut off accidentally too. Last night during dinner I was like "Wait... I didn't go on the community today. Did I get the email?" HAHAHA!

Correct answer by
Employee

You guys are awesome. We actually did have a problem with the emails that started at the end of last week. We looked into it and found the solution so you should start getting the emails again after today! Thank you @Heather Kulbacki‚ @Christina Jarosz‚ @Anthony Imgrund‚ for coming to the community without the emails! You guys are just the best.