Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Any way to change background color of WF Proofer?

Level 2

We do a lot of black background print and digital creative, so the black background in the proofer sometimes makes it very hard to distinguish where the creative ends and the proofer background begins. Would be great to have options of different color backgrounds (or even a checkerboard pattern).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Thomas,

I use a Chrome plugin (there are many) called A+ Font Changer to quickly "reskin" Workfront on the fly (e.g. click it in the Chrome toolbar, pick a text color, background color, and/or font size, and POOF! it's applied). If you have rights to try it, perhaps it would work just as well in the proofer (e.g. Hot Pink background).

Regards,

Doug

Thanks Doug, I will check this workaround out as I use Chrome as my main browser.

Level 10

For Interactive Proofs, you can use the Desktop Proof Viewer and that has settings to change the background color from black to 'near black' and white. There is also a setting to make the desktop viewer the default so that it also opens on static proofs.

Level 2

Thanks Anthony, didn't really know anything about the desktop proof viewer, but it looks like our company security settings is not allowing me to install. Thanks anyway.