Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Another day, another WF reporting question. I'd like to show all Projects within a Program on a Project level report, in the same cell.

Level 3

I'd like to show all Projects in a Program, in the same cell, on a Project level report because there is some other contextual information all stored at the Project level that I'm sorting on or displaying.

I've seen this done at the Program level (showing all of its corresponding Projects within the same cell) with the calculation below.

displayname=Proejcts

listdelimiter=<p>

listmethod=nested(projects).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valuefield=project:name

valueformat=HTML

What am I missing to do this exact same thing, just on a Project level report?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey Ryan,

Give this a try. This should list all projects in the cell housed in the same program, in line with that project.

displayname=Projects

listdelimiter=<p>

listmethod=nested(program.projects).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valuefield=name

valueformat=HTML

Since we are at the project level already, I specified to go to program, then back down to projects in the listmethod. The valuefield= line will only need name as well since it's a direct field on the project table.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey Ryan,

Give this a try. This should list all projects in the cell housed in the same program, in line with that project.

displayname=Projects

listdelimiter=<p>

listmethod=nested(program.projects).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valuefield=name

valueformat=HTML

Since we are at the project level already, I specified to go to program, then back down to projects in the listmethod. The valuefield= line will only need name as well since it's a direct field on the project table.

Level 3

That was it, thank you! I could have sworn I tried that very same thing, but I guess not. Thanks again!