Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AI Assistant?

Level 4

AI Assistant just appeared in our instance this afternoon out of the blue. Does anyone know if there's any documentation on this? I don't see anything in the latest release notes, or did I miss it? When asking the AI Assistant itself, it directed me to the 23.1 release notes but there's nothing there for it. Should I expect that all of the users on my instance have access to this?

Most things I ask it give me the response "I'm sorry, there was an error processing your request. Please try again."

Jaye_0-1715105158091.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Briefly today the UI for the AI Assistant appeared in production. It is now turned off. The team is preparing to release this feature into Beta and through that deployment process it was accidentally shown in the UI.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 4

And just like that, it's gone from our instance. Accidental push to Production, perhaps? 

Level 1

Same with me.  I tried asking a question and got that response as well.

Level 7

While it does seem to have vanished, this has some rather pronounced data security concerns for my org. What information within our instance will this tool be capable of accessing, how does it process that data, is it being used to train a public LLM? The option to 'summarize this document' implies it's capable of reading and analyzing the contents of files that have been loaded to Workfront which would include protected client data and proprietary information for most of us. Is there a risk that the contents of our org will be consumed into the larger AI model used to train the algorithm?

Level 4

I had a tab leftover from yesterday that still had the AI Assistant on it and I threw your questions in. Here's the response:

Jaye_0-1715172870893.png

Level 1

This is very helpful, thank you.

@PatrickMu1, now that the cat is out of the bag, we still need information on how to opt-out of this entirely before any of our data gets put into the AI engine.

Correct answer by
Employee

Briefly today the UI for the AI Assistant appeared in production. It is now turned off. The team is preparing to release this feature into Beta and through that deployment process it was accidentally shown in the UI.

Level 2

Thank you Jaye for logging this ticket. We saw the same thing in our production instance, you saved me time and effort! If I see this again, I will update the community