Expand my Community achievements bar.

Agile Project View in Sandbox

Level 4
Hello All, I was so excited to see the agile project view being released yesterday. I jumped into sandbox preview to try it and was disappointed to see it did not work. I can select the Agile view, but I get a blank screen. HAs anyone else experienced this? What am I doing wrong....? Thanks, Phil
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 10
Hi: When I try to use the Agile view, it clocks for a long time and then renders a completely blank page. It doesn’t matter what project I use, the Agile view returns nothing. Our sandbox runs so slow, it is nearly unusuable. WorkFront Tech support can’t figure out why it runs slow. I open a ticket and they come back a day later and say, oh well, that was yesterday, lets close the ticket. Disappointed. Nonetheless, I’m seeing the same nothing you are seeing. Eric

Level 4
Thanks Eric.... I'll stop worring about it for now. ;p

Level 9
I'll look into this... In Reply to Phil Stickland:
Thanks Eric.... I'll stop worring about it for now. ;p
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 2
Hey Phil (and Eric) -- I took a look at this and found the following information: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/220268727-June-2016-Release-Activity#manage-a-projec... It appears that the functionality you're referring to won't be available in Early Access/Preview until June 29th. Hope this helps! Thanks, Tyler In Reply to Phil Stickland:
Hello All, I was so excited to see the agile project view being released yesterday. I jumped into sandbox preview to try it and was disappointed to see it did not work. I can select the Agile view, but I get a blank screen. HAs anyone else experienced this? What am I doing wrong....? Thanks, Phil

Level 10
Ah, good to know. They’ve only partially implemented it. Thanks for the details, Tyler

Level 4
I still think it should work in Sandbox.... otherwise why tell us about it?

Level 10
Hi - Agile it is meant to be available in the preview sandbox already....it will be in EA next week. I also have the same problem...I select the Agile view and get a blank screen. I have logged a ticket with Support re this already and they are looking into it. Keen to see how this works and whether it will be useful for us. Eric - likewise, the Preview Sandbox is extremely slow for us. Additionally, we also have paid for a Custom Refresh Sandbox, which I find is a bit faster but still a lot slower than Production. When I've queried Support about the performance they have just said that it runs on different infrastructure/priorities and performance is not guaranteed so we just get what we get....

Level 6
Our sandbox also runs very slow, again we don’t use it as much as we should because it’s painful! Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image001.png@01D1CDF6.FB44E420] [cid:image002.png@01D1CDF6.FB44E420]