Expand my Community achievements bar.

Agile anyone?

Level 4
I was wondering if there was anyone in the Community who could jump on a call with me this week (15-30 min) to help me better understand setting up some of my team members on an Agile method. The majority of my team uses the Waterfall method. I've read up on it but still have some questions and would love some best practices to get this going. I want to make sure I fully understand and have my project set up correctly before I start training people. If there is someone who has time please let me know. Thanks guys!! Leslie Tanner CreativeDrive
7 Replies

Employee
Hi Leslie, In case you didn't know, we have a specific group on the Community dedicated to talking about "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home?CommunityKey=1319c65f-70cf-4148-9c26-fad3f4cbc27e" Agile with Workfront - someone in there might be able to help you! Thanks, Kyna Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 2
HI there, We introduced Agile to a number of our larger clients in early 2018. This has helped dramatically with utilization issues and cost overburn we were experiencing. More than happy provide some guidance on how we have done things here in the UK, as it may help you set things up correctly for your team/s Regards TC Tony Clarke Head of Project Management Dentsu Aegis Network

Level 2
Leslie, I frequently convert waterfall teams to Agile when it makes sense and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding methodologies or if its the right fit for your team. The element to consider when exploring Agile is: what is the nature of your team's work? Here are some defining factors: 1) Is your work well defined? 2) Do you have mostly long-term or short-term projects? 3) What does the feedback/approval cycle look like? 4) What are current pain-points in how you work today? 5) How many handoff's are there before something is "done"? Feel free to reach out anytime: johnealbaugh@gmail.com or 231-714-9453. John Albaugh

Level 10
In case this is helpful, this is an overview deck on Agile we presented to our Agile teams a while back. Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 4
Thanks Tony. I'm actually in the UK working this week. I'm doing an implementation for one of our offices here. Would you be ok if I reach out if I have any questions while here. Leslie Tanner CreativeDrive

Level 4
John, Thank you so much for jumping on a call with me today. You are amazing and your assistance was very much appreciated!!! Very helpful information. Leslie Tanner CreativeDrive