Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Filtering by specific Task Status and Assignments and Status combinations?

Level 6
I monitor whether work has been accepted on Ready to Start tasks through a Task report that includes the Assignments and Status column. Text mode for that column is: linkedname=direct namekey=assignmentandstatus tile.name=component.assignmentsliststatuses valuefield=assignmentsListStatusString valueformat=HTML viewalias=assignmentandstatus I'd love to filter out results where Task Status is New and Assignments and Status is Requested Task Status is Working and Assignments and Status is In Progress Any ideas on an approach for that? Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Catherine, if you could monitor this work through an Assignment report, it would be much easier to filter on this. As it is, I don't think you can do it on a Task report. -skye

Level 6
Thanks Skye. That was a better approach! Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA