Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Adobe XD Plugin

Level 3

I have downloaded the XD plugin for Workfront. There are a couple of fundamental bits that don't seem to work

I am wondering if i'm doing something wrong or if these are to be implemented into the plugin

1) On creating a proof from within the plugin, i am able to select a proof workflow template, but i am unable to add people in to a stage on my template

We basically have a sign-off 1 & 2 that constantly changes, dependent on brand & Channel. I can select the template ok but have no option to add people in to a stage

meaning that i cant use workflow templates

2) Can I create a proof using a URL

Any help or advice is much appreciated

Many thanks Dan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey Dan,

So sorry! I don't know what link I tried to include first! How about this one: https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FWo... - does that help you get a little further?

Thanks,

Kyna

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Dan,

For your first question, that's a little more complicated and could vary depending on how you have things set up, so you might want to look at submitting a support case to walk you through the process and options to get what you need.

However, for your second question, the answer is yes! You can upload an interactive proof. Here's a link that should help.

Very excited to see that you're using the Adobe XD plugin.

Kyna

Level 3

Many thanks @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ for the reply

I will raise a ticket for the first question

On the second question can you upload the interactive proof straight from the XD plugin. We have used interactive proofs previously, but want to be able to create from the XD plugin without coming out of XD

Apologies if the link answers that, ive tried the link and it just seems to take me to a blank page with no information

Many thanks Dan

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey Dan,

So sorry! I don't know what link I tried to include first! How about this one: https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FWo... - does that help you get a little further?

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 3
Thanks super helpful Dan Ingham Solutions Manager Mobile: +44 (0) 7875 559 778 [cid:e6e05573-0be4-4c4d-aaf3-86dbadf8cfa6] Griffin House 40 Lever St Manchester M60 6ES www.nbrown.co.uk N Brown is a top 10 UK clothing and footwear digital retailer. Our retail brands are JD Williams, Simply Be, Jacamo, Ambrose Wilson and Home Essentials.