Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Adobe Unified Experience for Workfront

Level 1

Hello all, had a question I was hoping to get some insight into. With Workfront login moving to the Adobe Unified Experience platform, how does that affect SSO logins? Or does it at all? We have our users set up to use SSO within our organization, and want to make sure they will not experience any disruption(s) with this process once the migration happens. 

Looking for clarification on how the login process would work for systems that use SSO logins. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
  1. SSO will be set up in the Admin Console and inherited by the Workfront application so there shouldn't be any interruption
  2. before organization gets migrated they will reach out directly. 

This process of moving to IMS is not something they will just run on the backend. Adobe will be actively working with every organization on this.

That's what I learned from our account manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
  1. SSO will be set up in the Admin Console and inherited by the Workfront application so there shouldn't be any interruption
  2. before organization gets migrated they will reach out directly. 

This process of moving to IMS is not something they will just run on the backend. Adobe will be actively working with every organization on this.

That's what I learned from our account manager