Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Adobe Status page

Level 3

Thought I'd pass this on in case others were wondering about how to read/use the new Adobe Status page.

Many thanks to our wonderful ASE @Jesse Rees‚ for tracking this information down!

1.) What is the difference between product subscriptions and event subscriptions?

Subscribing to a product (such as Adobe Workfront) should automatically notify/update you on ANY events related to that product. The "Event Subscriptions" section is there in case you want to subscribe to individual events rather than subscribing to the product as a whole, which can be done by locating the active event on the status site and clicking the "Subscribe" button. Long story short, you shouldn't really need to worry about subscribing to individual events as long as you are subscribed to the Adobe Workfront product.

2.) When viewing past events from the "Experience Cloud" tab, why do some of the events say to "Click on this event" but are not clickable?

The text that says to "Click on the event" is actually just the last update that our operations team provided on that incident (see screenshot). This is the same text that appears in the email notification for the event. In this case, the site is simply displaying the message from our operations team. There is no functionality that would allow you to click on the message to open the event details from this page. I do understand how this could cause confusion and I think there is definitely room for improvement in this design, but there are currently no plans to change this. Right now, the best way to see in-depth details about past events is to navigate to the actual Adobe Workfront landing page on the status site (see screen recording).

3.) Will there eventually be cluster-specific updates like there were on the old status site?

Yes, though there is not an exact ETA I could provide as to when it will be available. When we originally switched over to the new site, the plan was to keep the updates regional. This is because we tend to add customers to similar clusters based on regional location. That said, we've had enough feedback from customers since the switch to understand that cluster-specific updates are preferred. Our operations team has a work item in place to address this, but it will likely take some time for the changes to be implemented. That said, I'll certainly keep an eye out for any updates on this and will keep you in the loop.

4.) Which color dot takes precedence when viewing a day with multiple events?

Our understanding is that major issues (red) should take precedence, followed by minor issues (orange) and then maintenance (blue).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi @Cathy Glenn this is really great information. I'm pinning it so more people can see it for a little bit! Thank you for sharing.